Charity. Community. Cooperation.
What We Do
The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation is active in and dedicated to:
- Development, establishment, and/or operation of programs for natural disaster relief.
- Instruction or training of individuals for the purpose of improving or developing their capabilities in credit union subjects.
- Instruction and outreach to the public on financial education subjects.
- Development and execute fundraising programs to support Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals.
- Establishment of grants to credit unions for the purpose of developing and implementing programs aimed at serving consumers who have limited access to affordable financial products.
- Establishment of grants for the purpose of promoting study or research within the credit union field. The results of such research must be published in a treatise, thesis, trade publication, or in any other form that is available to the interested public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Make a Donation
To pledge online, click on the orange Pledge Today button at the top right of this page. To fill out a pledge form and mail your donation in, click here.
Send your Pledge form and check to:
Southeastern Credit Union Foundation
3773 Commonwealth Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32303