Through the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation, credit unions in Alabama and Florida can apply for scholarships to attend educational events. The scholarships will be rewarded to those individuals who best exemplify the credit union philosophy, and whose attendance at approved programs would be beneficial in the perpetuation of credit union goals and ideas on an as-needed basis.
Available Scholarships Opportunities
Please read the scholarship guidelines before applying for the available scholarship below:
- CUNA GAC Scholarships
- CUNA GAC Young Professionals Scholarships
- State GAC Scholarships (FL and AL)
- LSCU AC&E Conference Scholarships
- LSCU AC&E Conference Young Professionals Scholarships
- LSCU Hike the Hill Scholarships
- LSCU Leadership Development Conference Scholarships
- LSCU Leadership Development Conference Young Professionals Scholarships
- LSCU Supervisory Committee Conference Scholarships
- CUES CEO Institute Scholarships
You can either fax or email the document back to the SECUF. If you have any questions, contact Leonard Parkhurst, Director of Southeastern Credit Union Foundation, at 866.231.0545 x1154.